Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn’t come easy. But SYGMA loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic horns to work for you. Optional intelligent amplification, optional Ethernet network signal distribution, control and supervision, versatile enclosure designs and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The global SYGMA development and manufacturing process delivers unsurpassed quality and innovation. Before we'll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements, for performance and style that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great.
Designed primarily for installing in stair risers or stage lips, the SG42 and SGX42 are only 5 3/4" high and 16 5/8" wide. Despite their small size they deliver surprisingly high 122 dB peak SPL levels over a wide frequency range.
* The SG42 is self-powered.
* The SGX42 is unpowered, for use with external amplification.
* High Output, Small Enclosure
300 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB: Outstanding, full-range performance in a space-saving "in-wall" design.
* Wide-Angle 150° by 60° Coverage
High frequency diffraction slot provides smooth 150° by 60° coverage.
* 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond with minimal high frequency beaming.
* Dual Heavy-Duty 4-inch Woofers
Easily handle 240 Watts of program power.
* Built-in Crossover
Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and biamplification.
* Heavy 18 Gauge Metal Back Box
Optional 18 guage metal backbox is “Concrete pour” ready.
SG1-200 Intelligent Amplifier
All SG42 SYGMA loudspeakers are equipped with an SG1-200 Class D Digital amplifier/signal processor that combine amplification, crossover, protection and equalization into a single compact unit. Powered by a switching power supply, the SG1-200 amplifier is light weight and over 70% efficient at full output. Its high efficiency reduces power requirements and eliminates the need for fan cooling.
Non-powered SGX42 loudspeakers can easily be upgraded to self-powered SG42 loudspeakers by replacing the connector plate with a SG1-200 amplifier module.
* Developed specifically for in-wall mounting in stair risers and stage lips.
* Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and over balconies, etc.
* Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, officies, Etc.