The ARX MSX 48 Transformer isolated Microphone/Line Splitter has been developed to deliver the performance required by the increasing complexity of today’s standards of audio production.
The MSX 48 is a totally passive device requiring no power, and consists of Sixteen channels of transformer isolated ultra low noise Microphone/Line Splitter. Each of these channels has a direct looped Main/FOH feed, and a transformer isolated Monitor split on the front panel.
On the rear panel is an Auxiliary transformer isolated split ideal for use with a remote recording truck or TV feed. Duplicates of the Monitor and Aux splits are also provided on two sets of dual 25 pin D connectors on the rear panel, wired to Tascam wiring protocol.
Numbered marker panels on the front and rear provide a space where individual channel connections can be noted.
The all-steel chassis of the MSX 48 provides strong interference resistant shielding. Internally, state-of-the-art transformers deliver superb audio quality and total galvanic isolation.
The MXS 48 is the easy answer to multi channel signal splitting requirements.
* Sixteen channel / three way split per channel
* Passive unit - no power required
* Ultra low noise design
* D sub connectors on rear panel for Monitor and Auxiliary Splits (Tascam wiring)
* Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
* Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
* Intuitive, 'user friendly' layout
* Flawless audio performance
MSX48 Rear panel. Click on image to see larger version